Sound Testing for Building Regulations

Part E of the Building Regulations for England and Wales, requires sound testing to be carried out in all new-build dwellings and conversions that create two adjoining dwellings with either separating walls or floors. If you are looking for sound insulation testing then get in touch for a free no obligation quotation. We will carry out the testing and provide reports for submission to your control officer.

Sound Testing Explained